This Suits any white flesh fish that we target on Avenger Gold Coast Fishing Charters: Cobia, Spanish/Spotted/School Mackerel, Kingfish, Amberjack, Snapper, Teragalin (Trag Jew), Flathead, Tailor, Bonito, Tusk Fish, Pearl Perch, (plus any other legal white flesh fish you can catch).
Click here to return to all Recipes
Parmesan crumbed and ready for the oven
After the oven
Plated parmesan crumbed Cobia pieces
- White flesh fish, caught, filleted and skinned if you like. We use all shapes and size fillets from all fish caught on Avenger Gold Coast Fishing Charters. The below ingredients suit up to 4 x 200g fillets about 1.5 cm thick. Use more of the below ingredients if you have more fish to prepare.
- 1/2 cup fresh multi-grain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- olive oil cooking spray
- Sides: anything you like, please see our sides page here for easy to prepare sides. We mean easy, we try to stick to store bought sides, we're fishermen here at avenger fishing charters, not chefs!
- Fillet / Prepare your fish for the plate.
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180C fan-forced. Combine breadcrumbs, parsley, parmesan, lemon rind, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir to combine. Drizzle mixture with oil. Stir until breadcrumbs are coated in oil.
- Press breadcrumb mixture onto flesh-side of fish fillets to form an even topping.
- Place fish, skin-side down, onto a baking tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until crumbs are light golden and fish is just cooked through. Prepare your sides to be ready when fish is done, serve all with a lemon wedge.
Parmesan crumbed Gold Coast Spanish Mackerel
Our 5 hour ocean, reef and game Gold Coast fishing charter fee is $99 per person. Three boarding times are available ~ 6.00, 11.15am or 4.30pm.
Our 10 hour deep sea, reef and game Gold Coast fishing charter needs to be a whole boat booking for up to 8 people. Please see below for information.
You can book half day trips individually, pair, group, anything - We can build the party to a comfortable maximum of 12 guests.
Alternatively you can book the whole boat for your group only:
Half day fishing charter Monday to Friday is $1080 for up to 12 guests (This special price is $90 per person if you bring the whole 12!).
Half day fishing charter Saturday, Sunday is $1140 for up to 12 guests. Public holiday (Australia day, Good Friday, Easter Monday etc) rates apply.
Full day deep sea fishing charter monday to friday price is $1800, weekend price is $2100. Full day trips are generally capped at 8 people maximum, please enquire for more information. Lunch is not included due to insurance restrictions, dietary requirements, personal tastes etc. Please bring any food or drink you require. Example recommended food to bring is premade and individually wrapped sandwiches or breadrolls and other individually packaged items. Making food on board is difficult, it is recommended that food is premade and easy to handle once on board.
Included in all trips is all the help and advice you want from the skipper and deckhand (just ask!), iced water, soft drinks, tea, coffee, biscuits, sunscreen, bait, tackle and quality Penn and Shimano rods and reels. You can keep, release or share legal fish you catch. If your captures are kept, they are bled, gutted, iced and bagged for your conveinience.
HOW DO I ENQUIRE, BOOK AND PAY?
Text or call 0400775511 (Phone call hours are 9am-5pm, text and email anytime) or email email@example.com. To secure your booking we require your Visa or MasterCard details. We obtain a sufficient funds approval but do not take funds unless you no-show on your booking. Payment by cash, Visa or MasterCard is taken on the boat after boarding.
Our cancellation policy: Every week we receive a large amount of excuses to cancel at short notice, ranging from sickness, emergency, family issue etc. We know things happen, they happen to us too. Please let us know if you need to cancel as early as you can. We often turn away a large amount of people leading up to your booking. If you cancel (or no-show) and we can't refill the spots then we may have to charge you anyway. We don't like to do this, we have to do this to survive as a business. We hope you understand - in the event you cancel, we try to fill your booking, if unsuccessful we will debit your Visa or MasterCard and/or cancel your gift vouchers.